If you’re planning to revamp, rebuild, or just start a fresh new website, it is always useful to talk to some professionals in the respective field to assure that you have covered all the basics as far as planning & preparation is concerned.
In-house Web-experts are happy to pay attention to your goals & offer immediate feedback for any queries you may have. With a great insight of what you want to accomplish through your website, we can suggest an effective plan as far as layouts, platforms, content management solutions, conversion, and search engine optimization.
Before review meetings, we employ competent software to do Google searches & analyze the outcomes. The software also scans your site & your competitor’s site to give us a better understanding of how they differ.
Then we will do a manual appraisal of your site & observe how well you are representing your brand, conveying your unique value proposition, and offering a clear call-to-action for your visitors. In addition, we check for any technical problems that need to be rectified.
We reassess the outcomes of the software & along with a manual review, develop a plan of action consisting of the most useful updates you must consider bringing to your site.
– Particular areas of your business
– The purpose of any project or plan you’ve in mind
– The features you want to show case on the website
– The Front end, middle tire and back end of the entire system
– The technology we are going to use be it open source or licensed
– The Hosting, Design Environment, the Phases of Web Design Life Cycle
– Your budget & options available to accomplish your goal
– Tips & advice to complement your desired strategy
If you’d like further info about our website consultation in New Jersey, or if you’d like a quick chat with one of our consultants, please feel free to contact us today.